Why Blog?
cacoethes scribendi
This is something that I should have done long ago. It's never too late to start. The first time I wrote anything was with the specific intention of seeing my name in print. What is the whole deal about seeing your name in print? Exhibitionism? Egoism? Acknowledgement of the world to your existence? I dont know. The first time it happened it felt great. Hirak's Seminal Observation of Novelty - " All first times feel great". Here I am all these years later with faded, yellowed newspaper cuttings ( Hope I still have them!). How do you know you are the biggest loser in the 21st century- Even Google does not know what/who you are.
Hence the little voice. Its little but its still a voice. Here is where I shall write about my Weltanschauung (or atleast use such words). I also currently need a place, a board where I can show off my pseudo- intellectualism. A personal ego trip.
That is for people who want reasons. Sometimes there are no reasons. Simply put,
cacoethes scribendi - Latin for the indescribable desire to write.

No comments: