All Hope Not Lost
I decided not to slit any throats and found out that I could forge the tickets. Forging is now another in the growing list of crimes that I have managed to commit in this short but eventful life of mine. These ISA (not ISI!) guys made it ludicruously simple to forge the ticket with a couple of CRTL-C and CRTL-V. My roomate forged the signature of the ISA president or something (which should atleast give me more years in the slammer).
Technical note:The key to forging is having the correct kind of paper. That is of prime importance. Look it me i am justifying this from a educational standpoint.
There is another standpoint. Last time India made it to the finals I was three. Now I am almost a score (Yes it still is used this word i mean) years later we are again in the final. For something that happens once in twenty years I forged it.
India, dudes you guys better win atleast it will make my prison stay worthwhile.

No comments: